Public Consultation Open until September 17th
The proposed development consists of a 40 unit infill housing project on undeveloped lands located off Ballyboden Road, with access via the bridge serving Owendoher Haven, at Rathfarnham, Dublin 14 comprising:
- 8 no. 3 bedroom/4 person units - 2 storey
- 17 no. 3 bedroom/5 person units - 2 storey
- 1 no. 3 bedroom/5 person units - 2 storey/adaptable
- 2 no. 2 bedroom/3 person - 1 storey/adaptable
- 12 no. 2 bedroom/4 person - own door apartments –3 storey height in 4 blocks with 1 unit per floor and with ground floor units - adaptable.
- Landscaping works to boundaries and new park/play area, ancillary works to landscape housing areas, and all necessary associated ancillary works on the site and adjacent areas. The housing provision includes two storey houses primarily grouped in terraces, or semidetached, with own door accessed apartments incorporated into terraces.
- Plans and particulars of the proposed schemes will be available for inspection or purchase at a fee not exceeding the reasonable cost of making a copy from Thursday 23rd July 2015 to 3rd September 2015 at the following location:
- South Dublin County Council, County Hall, Tallaght, Dublin 24 and South Dublin County Council, Civic Offices, Clondalkin, Dublin 22 (between the hours of 9:00am – 5:00pm Monday to Thursday and 9.00am - 4.30pm on Friday).
The plans and particulars can be viewed on South Dublin County Council’s website – www.sdcc.ie
Written submissions or observations with respect to the proposed development, dealing with the proper planning and sustainable development of the area in which the developments would be situated, may be made in writing to arrive no later than 4.00pm on Thursday the 17th September 2015 to:
The Senior Executive Officer,
South Dublin County Council, County Hall,